There may be times where you are unhappy with a product and/or service provided by a Futuro Financial Services Pty Ltd (“Futuro”) Authorised Representative. If you are dissatisfied with a product or service provided to you by one of Futuro’s Authorised Representatives, we want to know.
If you have a complaint, you can contact your Authorised Representative to explain the nature of your dispute. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within three working days by your Authorised Representative, you can either:
- Telephone Futuro Head Office on 61 7 3018 0400 within normal business hours 8.30am to 5.30 Monday to Friday;
- Write to us at GPO Box 942, Brisbane QLD 4001; or
- Email us at email@example.com
Futuro places great importance on resolving complaints quickly and amicably. Our internal dispute resolution processes have been designed in conjunction with AS 4269-1995, AS IS10002-2006 and the Corporations Act 2001 to ensure best practice is being employed at all times.
For all complaints we will follow the following steps:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three (3) working days and try to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
- We will conduct a thorough investigation of your situation and the issues that you raise; and
- Provide a formal written response usually within a 45-day period. If circumstances do not allow us to respond within this timeframe, we will write to you explaining the reasons for the delay and specify a date when we will provide you with this response.
In order for us to manage your complaint in a timely and efficient manner we require you to provide details of the following information:
- your full name and contact details;
- your advisers name;
- your investor/account number;
- the service and/or product provider;
- the relevant advice document(s) that was provided to you; and
- what resolution you are expecting given your complaint
If you are not satisfied with our written response or the way we handled your complaint, you may refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please try to resolve your dispute directly with us before contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Contact details for FOS are as follows:
Phone: 1300 780 808
Fax: 03 9613 6399
Mail: GPO Box 3, Melbourne, Victoria 3001